Thursday, April 22, 2010

creepy?

I just added this pregnancy countdown. Is it creepy that there is this baby floating around naked on my blog page? I'm not too sure how I feel about that. I feel a little invaded....like you all are looking inside my belly - even though I know full well you aren't! And to see how many days left - geez, thats depressing. I feel like I've already been pregnant for 200 days. Not sure if I'm going to keep the counter. Something is just really wrong with that image.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

I had that one on my blog with Wilson. I was okay with it but it freaked my sister out. lol. I think it's kinda fun to see how long you have left.

Unknown said...

I SEE IT LEFT??

Elise said...

I like the counter that Natalie Haslem used. It is just a picture of a cute pregnant lady's profile. Much less graphic.

Best wishes! And you are looking so cute!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates