Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blast from the past


Not too long ago, maybe a month in a half, I got in touch with the missionary who baptized me over 9 years ago. I think there are only a few people that I would consider life changing for me and he is one of them. I've never forgotten him and my admiration and appreciation and gratitude for him never went away. We got in contact with each other on facebook of all places. We talked for a while and then he called and asked if him and his wife could come out. I still can't believe they are here. It has been sooo fun. Its like 9 years hasn't gone by...we just picked up right where we left and his wife Josie is so amazing and fun. They feel like family.

We've been site seeing and catching up and I'm pretty much just hogging them all to myself! I will post pictures of our adventures together. I still get them for two more days. Then I suppose its our turn to go visit them. Oh, and their little girl Dezie is adorable too but of course she is, look at both of them.

We are having so much fun here this week.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You can tell him I like him too! If it weren't for him you most likely wouldn't have decided to go to BYU-I of all places and that means you probably wouldn't have ended up in our family! And since I really like you, I like him too!

Rick said...

Hey Shannon, I was looking forward to seeing you guys...sorry it didn't work out. Still looks like the same ol' Bell though! :)

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates