Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is sort of funny

My sister and her friend came over the other night to visit and I think she wanted to show her friend my wedding dress. Of course I still have it along with my Prom dress (which I'm not sure why I'm hanging on to that...). Brittany got it out and then wanted me to try it on to see if it still fit me. I barely squeezed into, but did in fact get into it. She told me to go upstairs with it on. I thought, why not. We had the Ricks' over, our very good friends and knew they would get a laugh out of it. This is a classic 1990's LDS bridal shot, of course I'm being a bit dramatic with the flowers but you know the picture, where the flowers were as huge as the sleeves and the hair and you can barely see your face....it was pretty funny, I guess you had to be there.
Ah, the happy couple. We look a little different then we did 7 years ago.

Is that me in white with my children? Brittany thought that would be funny. I don't think Max knew what to think of my dress.





7 comments:

Kristina said...

Very funny! We put on our wedding clothes for our first anniversary and danced in our living room. I bet your boys thought you were beautiful!

The Robinson's said...

I think they were more confused then anything.

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I can't even fit into mine and its been umm....1 year. Hopefully after the baby it will look a little brighter (and maybe my pants will fit again too!)

Hannah said...

I can't believe that you fit into your wedding dress!!!!! Wait, yes I can, you skinny minny! I'll bet that brought back all sorts of memories.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl in a gorgeous dress. I am serious. I am impressed you can still wear your dress and look so good. You know i used to put on my wedding dress to vacuum the house. I doubt I could squeeze myself into it now.

Maddy

The Robinson's said...

You put yours on to vacuum the house?! That is hilarious! I don't think I look at all in it, I just gained weight in all the right places where you can't see it and it didn't matter with the dress. We had the Ricks' cracking up and Brittany too. It was funny. I should probably get the thing cleaned. I never did do that....hmmm, oh well. Not like I"m going to need.

Bobbi said...

yeah... I don't think I could even squeeze into mine if my life depended on it. lol 5 kids in 6 years does a number to your body.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates