Saturday, March 28, 2009

I will never pee in my pants, I will never pee in my pants, I will never pee in my pants


Bennett sort of regressed during spring break. I'm not sure what was going on with him but he would full out pee in his pants almost twice a day. I was so frustrated with him. He is 6 for cryin' out loud! Marc came home and and he peed again so Marc gave him a little swat, put a diaper on him and sent him to his room. After 10 minutes we told Bennett he could come out and he said he wanted to show us something. He wrote this on his chalkboard in his room. It made Marc tear up...what cute boys I have (that includes the big one).

3 comments:

VALERIE said...

Ohhh poor Bennett. That shows true love for mom and dad. What a great picture some day he might not think so though.What sweet kids you have.

Bobbi said...

Oh man. Things like that make it hard for a parent to be mad, don't they? cute.

Anonymous said...

it turns me on big time when they still wear a diaper at his age, love to suck his c--k while he wears it, bend him over, pull it aside and enjoy his nice tight anal passage

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates