Why is it that mud attracks boys? Of course if it were me that would have found them I probably would have scolded them and put them right in the bath but instead Marc found them and just laughed and took pictures. I guess they are having fun. I need a shower right outside to wash these monsters off.
I think boys are a magnet to dirt and mud. Last Friday my boys spent all day at my moms playing in the little creek at the bottom of their hill. They were brown from their knees down with caked on mud. But they had so much fun.
We are proud parents of 4 active, happy boys. If we're not playing legos, painting, sewing, creating, playing the wii, playing planes or playing trains then, well, we're all probably not awake for the day yet. Our days are filled so many simple yet beautiful things. I have the opportunity to stay home and care (aka, play, do their laundry, cook, clean, etc) for my family. Marc has had the privilege of owning his own business for 2 years now. Our company is growing so quickly and we (Marc) is so busy. If its the summer you can find us at the pool or lake. If its winter then you can find us hibernating and waiting for the warm weather to make its appearance. We are so happy to be in Missouri and can't believe we've been here 5 years already.
3 comments:
At least someone is loving all the mud in St. Louis! Great pics!
They finally look like all the pictures of the Robinson Boys. Mud was very common in all the pictures of the boys i am sure.HAHAA that is great.
I think boys are a magnet to dirt and mud. Last Friday my boys spent all day at my moms playing in the little creek at the bottom of their hill. They were brown from their knees down with caked on mud. But they had so much fun.
Post a Comment