This is Harry at Children's hospital. All cozy on the bed with dad. Notice his pointer finger is sticking straight out. That is the hand and that is the particular finger. He looks cute in his gown though doesn't he? OH, my poor baby. They took x-rays to make sure there was no glass still in there. The ortho doc came in and confirmed that his tenden had severed and needs to have surgery on Thursday. He'll probably have to have some sort of rehab too. Harry had to go through the whole local thing again for some small stitches until Thursday. I just cried. Marc again got a little weak so I had to focus on him and sit behind him (he was sitting sideways on the bed).
Here he is playing in his room and then after the stitches. Look at that little hand!! And yes, that is a shirt with pink on it. When I took him from Colette's we had to take his clothes off and we just wrapped a blanket around him so when we found out we had to go to the hospital and didn't have any clothes Michelle loaned us some and she has 3 girls. I tried to turn it inside out but the pink still showed through. It was not a good day for him.
7 comments:
Oh, I am so sorry for little Harris. How horrible that he has to have surgery. Your family is not having the best month. Let me know if I can help!
Oh Shannon! Oh Harris! I would have surgery any day over watching my babies be hurt! Crazy thing is he probably won't remember much of all this! I hope it goes good and heals fast! What tender pictures of the little man!
I'm a little disappointed in Marc though.... :)
I ALMOST CRIED LOOKING AT THSE PICTURES, MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIM AND POOR MARC. RYAN WAS THE SAME WAY WHEN EMALEE HAD TO HAVE STICHES. AS A PARENT I THINK WE WOULD ALL TAKE HIS PLACE SO HE DIDN'T HVE TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN LET US KNOW HOW THE SURGERY GOES TODAY. GOOD LUCK.
Poor Harris, his face in the last picture says it all..what a cute little guy. Hopefully surgery and recovery go well. Keep us posted! (Seriously Marc??..I didn't realize you were so weak!)
oh, poor kiddo. Those pictures make my heart hurt for him. So sad. I hope all goes well with the surgery Thursday.
Wow what an ordeal. Thank goodness for good doctors. I hope all goes well on Thursday for his surgery.
Poor, poor Harry Man! I heard that he was going to have the surgery today. How did things go? How's the little man doing? We've got you guys in our prayers!
Post a Comment