Friday, January 01, 2010

2009

Where did you begin 2009? I can't remember so we obviously weren't at some great party welcoming in the new year. I'm sure I was in bed asleep until I was woken up by fireworks....just like I was this year.
What was your status by Valentine's Day? Married with 3 kids
Were you in school? Heavens no, we're too old for that, we have children who are in school.
Did you have to go to the hospital? This was our lucky year for trips to the hospital. I went three times and Harris was there three as well - total.....6.
Did you have any entours with the police? Yes, once, when one of our children dialed 9-1-1.
Where did you go on vacation? We went to Panama City Beach to visit my grandparents for a week, we went to Idaho for 12 days and we went to Disneyworld. Not too bad in one year!
What did you purchase that was over $500? Hmmmmm....my IUD? :) Nothing exciting over $500 this year.
Did you know anyone who got married? Why yes, in fact I do, my sister two weeks ago.
Did you move anywhere? Unfortunately no.
What sporting events did you attend? This question must be for wives who are married to sports fanatics. Oh, wait, we did go to the Cardinals game with the VonDoersten's. Phew, I was beginning to feel bad for myself.
Concerts/shows did you attend? Bennett's Spring concert....very well attended. We went to see Wicked and we also went to the symphony for Marc's birthday.
Where do you live now? Crestwood, MO
Describe your birthday. Driving all day to get to Florida. The drive took about 5 hours longer then it was suppose to. Kids fighting and complaining in the back of the van. It was great.....
Whats the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2009? See an old friend, have surgery, have my two year old have surgery and see my sister get married.
Any new additions to the family? Does Spencer count??
What was your best month? Hmmm.....probably July since we were boating a lot and we were in Idaho and anyway from reality for a good while.
What music will you remember 2009 by? Bennett's songs he likes to jam to. "Down", "Party in the USA"
What would you have changed about 2009? A couple of things, mostly have a better attitude about what life throws at you.
What did you like most about 2009? Seeing Harris interact and play more with his older brothers. Harris can now potty on the potty. Watching our business take off, having Marc come home each day and make me laugh.
Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? Pool, boat, Colette's house!
Change your hair style? Nope, its growing out though.
Get a new job? no
How old did you turn this year? 28
Any new years resolution for 2010? Yes....a couple. SHut my mouth and think before I open it, try to have a better attitude towards people, do those things I know I should be doing on a daily basis.
What was your favorite purchase this year? Probably all my fabrics that I buy - they make me happy. AND the two pieces of furniture that were on the side of the road that I picked up and sanded down and refinished....they are so pretty, and free.
Did you get sick this year? no
Start a new hobby? no
What are you wishing for in 2010? Happier kids, less fighting and contention in the home, and a bigger house. Hey, you gotta start somewhere right?!?

No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates