Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IKEA

For my birthday I wanted to go to IKEA but our closest store is 5 hours away in Chicago.....bummer. Its actually probably a good thing its that far away because I would get into trouble if it were any closer. My sweet husband told me to go away for the weekend (and he meant it in the nicest way). So a friend of mine and myself are skipping town on Friday. I am soooooo excited!! I've been saving my pennies and making my list. We're moving Bennett and Max downstairs so I have an entire room to decorate....YAY!!! I told my friend what I wanted to do most is laugh so hard that I peed in my pants. I know, it sounds gross but do you remember those times when you were younger and you'd be at a sleepover at a friends and you'd stay up waaayyy too late laughing and giggling. I miss those times a little. I want to just laugh with friends. I haven't had a girls weekend in......well, ever. I'm looking forward to it to say the least. My next post will be filled with goodies that I bought and hopefully a really great story about how hard we giggled! :) For those who don't know what IKEA is....well, its my dream store. Here is a link to their web site to check out what they have. They don't have nearly as much on the internet as they do in the stores. Its like a three story Sam's Club. Click Here to see.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh, that sounds like so much fun!!! Have tons of fun, laugh lots, and get some good stuff. Can't wait to see what you come home with!! Have a great birthday on Sunday!!!

Chelsea said...

Happy coming up birthday!! That sounds like so much fun, I hope you have a great time!

The Checks Mix said...

Too bad we are not still living there so you could have a FREE place to stay! Man, there's nothing like a good ole' girl's out time! Hope you pee your pants laughing!

Charity

Bobbi said...

I have always wanted to go to an IKEA store. How fun! Have a great weekend. :)

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates