Bennett's medication keeps him up late. Most nights it really frustrating. He cannot fall asleep before 10:30. Usually we don't let him get up, we'll let him read in his room, or write some stories, or whatever is quiet but this night I let him out. He said he wanted to brush my hair. I had just gotten out of the shower, it was a cold night, the heating blanket was on and sooooo warm in my bed and then Bennett came in a brushed my hair for me. It was probably 10:00 in this picture - look at him.....wide awake. I enjoyed our hair brushing time. I figure it won't be very long before he won't want to do that with me anymore so I'm trying to soak it all up now.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
5 comments:
LOVE this post! That is so the way it is at my house, except I don't know if my boys would brush my hair without leaving me bald! Brylie will sit and play with my hair for hours if I'll let her! In fact, if I have a headache, I'll ask her to do my hair and I usually end up falling asleep. The only thing I can get the boys to do is drive their cars up and down my back for a good back scratch! Cute post!
There is nothing pathetic about that! Bennett is so sweet!!
I love it when tayson plays with my hair. i even tollerate the occasional snag and knot in my hair
I think that's pretty sweet.
that is great some day they won't do that. Soak it up while you can that is what i think.
Post a Comment