Monday, January 11, 2010

Big time snow for us


It snowed about 4 inches the other day. 4 inches and school was called off for 2 days - pretty pathetic eh?! I will say it was super, super cold the first day and part of the second but I could still see some grass coming through the snow in parts of our yard. Here are Harry and Max playing outside. Bennett said it was too cold for him.


4 comments:

VALERIE said...

Wow that would have been nice to be called out for only 4 inches. That was probably a nice break for the kids.

Bobbi said...

Very cute pics! I remember moving here from Rexburg and having school called off for a couple inches. It was ridiculous. lol Coming from Rexburg where you had to have 5 feet and -25 to call off school. lol

Hannah said...

How fun! I love your blog's new look, btw!!!

Robinson Roost said...

Fun fotos.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates