Friday, December 11, 2009

What does an owl bag, the number 7 and elmo underware have in common?

Nothing except all these things were apart of my day.

I made a bag for Max to keep all of his Arrowheads that hes getting for Christmas. I really liked how it turned out. Its a lot like the messenger bag without the straps and outside pocket. I hope Max likes it

Bennett is turning 7 this weekend and I told him he could invite 3 friends from school over for a little party. Here they are....aren't they all so cute? Bennett was pretty excited about his playmobile toy he got. I can't believe he will be 7. Where has the time gone?









And of course Elmo underwear.......Harry is potty training and he is so excited to show off his big boy underpants. We tell him that Elmo does not want to be peed or pooped on and that has seemed to work pretty well. This is day 5 and he hasn't had any accidents for 3 days and has gone #2 already on the potty. I'm so proud of him. Today was the first day we ran errands with no diaper on. I did take him to the grocery store potty and he still went. Such a big boy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UMM IF WE SEND JAREN OUT CAN U WORK ON HIM?? I THINK HE WILL BE IN DIAPERS FOREVER!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates