Well....we finally got her married off. Yesterday was Brittany's wedding and it was so beautiful. The day was just perfect. I didn't get very many pictures from the day but here are a coupe that I snapped. I'm hoping to get some the photographer took and I'll post those.

Here are the ring bearers and flower girl. Aren't they all just soooo adorable!

Bennett got a hold of the camera and got some a couple of pictures of the bridesmaids after the ceremony.

Brittany and the men. Does the guy with the bald head on the right look familiar?!?

After the ring ceremony and pictures the wedding party went downtown the Hyatt Hotel for appetizers and to hang out before the reception. the boys got bored pretty quick so we decided to take them for a carriage ride around the city. It was pretty cold but there were blankets and the lights and company were fantastic so we didn't mind at all.

Carriage ride. Harry is a bit excited!!
4 comments:
Congrats to Brittany! You all look so cute. Harris cracks me up!
Your hair looks gorgeous, Shannon! Tell Brittany congrats!
I am so glad that things went well. I have been thinking about all of you today. Congratulations to Brittany and Spencer.
CONGRATS TO BRITTANY! HARRY LOOKS EXCITED BUT WHAT ABOUT MAX HE LOOKS SCARED TO DEATH??
Post a Comment