*(the 6 stockings is just planning ahead, I have no news)
Today a bunch of ladies got together at Laura's house to "help" her and Patti out. I say "help" because it was sewing a project that we got to keep...not sure how that is helping, but hey, count me in. She wanted us to go through their patterns (Laura and Patti's patterns) to see if they were understable, etc. In case you didn't know, my friend Laura has her own line of fabric out for Michael Miller called "Lantern Bloom" and Patti came up with THE cutest patterns for her fabrics. A couple of shirts/dresses for girls, two bags and a pillow...all way cute.
I picked the messenger bag to try out. I thought I'd try to make a manly one for Bennett. He likes to draw pictures for our neighbors and then deliver them on his bike but he always ends up wrinkling the picture because he holds them in his hands. He is getting a new bike for Christmas so I thought this would be fitting for him. Hopefully he likes it....I think it turned out pretty darn cute.
Thanks ladies for letting me practice on your patterns. It was way fun!


3 comments:
Way Cute. Great Job. I am sure that he will love it.
Super cute! Bummer, sorry for assuming!
I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment