Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aprons

For Christmas each year (at least the last 4 years I've had the boys in school) I've made their teacher an apron. Not sure why exactly, probably because its really easy. When the kids are in preschool they are divided up in classes by bird colors. This year Max is a black bird.
The aprons are actually made out of a hand towel believe it or not. I just put a sash on the top and if I want to appliqué something I do that too. simple simon. This apron was for Bennett's teacher, Mrs. Palumbo...hence the "P". This apron is much cuter in person, the colors aren't showing up so well.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Really cute and such a great idea! I may have to copy that. :)

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates