Wednesday, December 16, 2009

From: Bennett To: Mom

This is what Bennett handed me today. It is a Christmas card with a drawing of a house and someone (I'm assuming Santa) on the top of the house.

"Dear Mom,
I love wen you hug me. It makes me fil like you love me. Wen I think of you huging me it makes me fil like you are speshol and I no you are speshol to God. This is for you god loves you.

Love Ben"

It is tender and dear but at the same time kind of hilarious. He is so over the top sometimes. He made a card yesterday to take to the nursing home with "god loves you" on it. Its like hes a born again missionary or something...kind of funny and cute all at once.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That's so sweet!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates