Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday boy


Bennett turned 7 on Sunday and he wanted to look extra handsome so he wore his suit jacket to church. Doesn't he look just so handsome?
Flexing what hes got.
We had a family get together for Bennett. He received two lego sets, a big box of legos, a lego watch (can you tell he likes legos?), a bakugon (still not sure what those are), a movie and an MP3 player. I can't wait to hear/watch him rock out to his favorite songs. We're getting him the docking station with speakers for Christmas so he'll really be rockin' it then.
Happy Birthday Bennett!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!!! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!!

Anjanette said...

What?!?! He's SEVEN! Where has the time gone?

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday buddy! Looks like you had a great day and you look extra handsome in your Sunday clothes! Hope you had a great day!

Robinson Roost said...

Bennett, you look so terrific in your jacket. However, I liked the light in your eyes best. Keep it there always. Love you.

Bobbi said...

What a handsome little man you have there! So cute. I know what you mean about Lego's. It seems I have just bought the whole LEGO aisle for my boys this Christmas. :)

Happy Birthday Bennett!

Christine said...

Ah, I noticed he looked especially dapper and grown up on Sunday, now I know why!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates