The VonD's have been soo good to us. I'm sure by tomorrow they will love to have quiet again at their home. Their kids have played and entertained ours for the entire week. Thats vacation enough not to mention all the fun things we got to do.
Marc fixed and built some things for their new home in their town and state. We got to experience the fire ants....not fun and their giant size wasps. All the bugs here are huge. I mean, what are these things eating to get so big??!!
I wanted to get some Texas souvenirs but the only thing they really sell is UT stuff and we were forbidden by the VonD's to buy anything UT - or orange for that matter. 1 out of 1.5 cars has the longhorn symbol on the back of their car. They are crazy about their longhorns here.
Sad to leave our friends. It was wonderful to visit with them. But another week has flown by and I'm still not quite ready, actually not even remotely ready for this baby. I suppose I have a lot of work ahead of me.
5 comments:
Oh boy I don't miss those bugs. I couldn't leave those roaches behind fast enough. They are some kind of tree bug almost a pet I swear. When are you due? Your kids are so big and they have a wicked tan. It was fun ti see the diving clip. My kids took diving htis summer and loved it. Drop me aline when you get some time. Maddy
Looks like you've had a terrific time.
Looks like a fun time! And really are you ever really ready for a new baby?!! You will be fine and you have great helpers!
Sounds like so much fun! I love it when my kids get together with kids who really entertain them--it's like a vacation from your kids, too! :)
Oh we miss those Don Dorstons too... will you give em a big old hug from the Melbys? And then come on out and visit us in old England.
Post a Comment