The only thing Max wanted in Texas was a new pair of boots. While we were out one day he saw a kid with snake skin boots. You should have seen his eyes light up. Max loves snakes!! The day we went to the boot store he spotted these fine fellas. Of course they didn't have his size. He was bummed but instead of just settling for another pair of boots he decided they were worth waiting for. We had them ordered and they were delivered yesterday. As soon as the box came he ripped it open, put them on and ran up the street and back. And I have to say that I absolutely LOVE that he wears them with his shorts....so boy, so cute, so Max. He pretty much didn't take them off the rest of the day. Marc thinks they're hideous, of course he would never tell him that. I think they're Max and he couldn't be happier.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
6 comments:
LOOOOOVE IT!
I like them, Max. Your dad used to have cool boots too.
Those are the coolest, most awesomest, handsomest, fastest runningests, snakeskinnest boots I ever seen. I want me some, where did you order them from? I can wait for them too... Tell Max we can wear them together. -Spencer
I saw him wearing them today and thought, man, that kids' mom must be awesome.
THOSE ARE SOME MIGHTY FINE LOOKING BOOTS THERE MAX!!! LOOKS LIKE HE IS TAKING AFTER HIS COWBOY DAD BACK IN THE DAY!
What can you say, you have passed your stylish nature on to your sons. The great thing about snake skin boots is that you can wear them anywhere, at least that is what my dad used to tell me!!!
Post a Comment