We put up new cabinets about ohhhh.....7 Months ago and we are just now getting the counter top to fit our new cabinets and we are taking down the ugly white tile and putting up a new back splash. Max was excited to break off the old tile. He will be a great helper for "Homefix" one day.
I couldn't resist this picture. Check out that tan line!! Its not a perfect line of bubbles, its his white rear end - and then some bubbles.
Remember my post about Max and his anxiety about doing his dives in front of people? Well, the last meet he didn't go off at all. I didn't want him to just quit so I tried really hard to encourage and not get frustrated with him. Yesterday was his last meet since we'll be in Texas next week and Bennett wasn't there....he seems lost without Bennett. I didn't think he'd do anything but was I surprised. He walked right up there like he was a veteran diver and went right off. You have to listen for Harry cheering for him too....sooo sweet. Way to go Max. I couldn't be prouder of you.
5 comments:
I love the tan line! We are so pastey here in the NW with so little sun it seems. That must have been so great to see Max do so well.
Yay Max. Nice job. And Harry's tan, oh my. I am excited for the new tile. I love improvements!
Way to go Max!!! Looks like he's a pro. And it's a good thing he's got such a great support group!
What a good helper! How exciting for something new! I wish I had a tan like that!!
Post a Comment