Monday, July 26, 2010

I actually finished something

I can't believe that I actually finished something for the baby. So its not kosher to praise yourself but I'm proud of me. It's been hard to find time to sit at the machine or find time to stitch. At least I have one thing for the baby. I made this really easy, cute quiet book. I added the simple things in life and then the must have favorites if you want to be a Robinson - like basektball and tractors. Girl or boy, basketball and tractors should be at the top favorite list.
Oh, and boating of course. ;)
When we were in Texas we made a little (actually not little at all) stop at Ikea. I've been wanting a chandalier in my sewing room and found this one. Isn't it cute?? My sewing room is turning out to be pretty cool. If I had a nice camera I would take pictures and post them but honestly its not even worth posting because my camera doesn't take the best pictures.

8 comments:

Janey said...

shannon this is so cute!!! Do you have a pattern or did you just make it up? I want to make one!

Chelsea said...

Love the book! Looks perfect for church or just a moment of silence...do those exist anymore?! Love the light too, makes it fun!

Robinson Roost said...

So very cute, Shannon. Love your sewing room - does it have to go away when baby comes?

Anjanette said...

Oh my goodness! YOU are so stinkin' cute. If we lived in the same town, I'd be at your house like everyday working on projects with you. I mean...if that's ok. And don't even get me started on IKEA. I was just there today! I'm so in love.

melissa said...

Love this! Makes me wish I could sew. Your home is really going to benefit from your nesting instincts. :)

Kristina said...

Soooo cute! That book is the neatest thing I've seen. Way to go mommy. That baby sure is lucky!

Hannah said...

Awesome, Shan! I love that chandelier. You're so talented; I wish I could be like you!!

Melby Madness said...

I miss my friday girls, we'll get that baby ready for a proper homecoming soon.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates