Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Hair Ball

Harry's birthday was yesterday. The big 3. I can't believe really how fast the last 3 years have gone. He loves Toy Story 3 stuff so I made him a cake with his favorite characters and he picked out a toy story balloon to hang from his chair. The birthday was finished with homemade ice cream and cake. Papa, Nana and Grandma coming over and of course opening presents. He got a new scooter, tractor, toy story toys, a puzzle, and bath stuff. BB and Sepo (Brittany and Spencer) sent party stuff because all he really wanted was decorations. He had a wonderful day.
He wasn't too sure about the party hats but Max seemed to amuse himself with the extras. Marc asked, "where does this kid get this from". I just gave him the look. Seriously, Max is just like Marc. And by the way, we totally pulled Max's pants up for the picture. No need to worry, we don't let our children dress themselves that way.





4 comments:

Anjanette said...

Seriously! What is it about party hats that makes kids crazy? Don't get me wrong...I think it's adorable. Loved Marc's comment & your look. It's been a while, but I can still picture it. Miss you guys!

Robinson Roost said...

Yeah, that would be something that Marc would do. I know cause I'm his Mom. Has he showed you the noodles hanging out his nostrils yet? It's priceless.
Happy birthday Harry. Love you.

Melby Madness said...

Happy Birthday Harris!! We can't wait to see how big you are getting! Arianna loves you.
love,
the Melbys

VALERIE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY We hope that you had the best birthday ever.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates