I came downstairs to find Marc working out with MY running shorts on. What is that about?? Of course it was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen and then on top of that, we don't have dumbbells that weigh enough for him so he goes in the back, gets out our sugar that we have in food storage and uses those. This is my life, everyday. Anyone feel sorry for me? :)
OH! I CANNOT wait until Dean comes home to show him this.... I had someone ask me the other day if Dean had changed a lot since we got married. I quickly said, nope- he's still pretty much the same... Glad to see Marc hasn't changed much either!
We are proud parents of 4 active, happy boys. If we're not playing legos, painting, sewing, creating, playing the wii, playing planes or playing trains then, well, we're all probably not awake for the day yet. Our days are filled so many simple yet beautiful things. I have the opportunity to stay home and care (aka, play, do their laundry, cook, clean, etc) for my family. Marc has had the privilege of owning his own business for 2 years now. Our company is growing so quickly and we (Marc) is so busy. If its the summer you can find us at the pool or lake. If its winter then you can find us hibernating and waiting for the warm weather to make its appearance. We are so happy to be in Missouri and can't believe we've been here 5 years already.
6 comments:
Wow! Ryan K. is here talking to Dad and I am debating about whether to show him this or not.
I fell off my seat laughing so hard!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!
Sexy! lol I've been known to use things around the house for weights before we got our weight set. Pretty ingenious with the sugar, though. lol :)
OH! I CANNOT wait until Dean comes home to show him this....
I had someone ask me the other day if Dean had changed a lot since we got married. I quickly said, nope- he's still pretty much the same... Glad to see Marc hasn't changed much either!
THE SUGAR IS OK BUT THE SHORTS WOW!! WE MAY HAVE TO SEND OUT SOME NEW SHORTS!!!
Oh my....something about that is not right!
Post a Comment