Saturday, February 13, 2010

Home updates cont.

We have been pretty busy around here for the past 3 months or so. I still need to take more pictures of the things we finished. Although if you didn't know what it looked like before these pictures won't mean much to you. But trust me....its a huge difference. We put up these 16 X 20 pictures of the kids and us in our "dining"area. That wall has been blank for, oh, 5 years. Love how it turned out.

On another note, my good friend's daughter was baptized today so I made a scripture bag for her to carry her first set of scriptures. I thought the bag turned out pretty cute. I enjoyed working with pink...I don't get to do that very often.


Thank you Harry for spilling all the buttons while I finished the bag.
I just thought this was cute. Max was learning about senses and he made this at preschool. All of those things are right on the money too. Love my Max.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love the pictures in your dining area. I have a big blank wall in mine, too. I would love to do something like this.

Your Valentine's pictures are a great idea, too. So cute.

Robinson Roost said...

Love the room, the pictures, the bag, the boys...love it all. Nice job.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates