Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Story of my life.....

And love of my life (some days I'm not sure why :) ). At least he makes me smile every day. I thought most of you would enjoy this handsome picture as well.

5 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

you look great at least. love your hair! that is the real reason you posted this picture right?

Kim Keate said...

Tell Marc that he looks like a serial killer:)

Hannah said...

That's Marc! Funny guy!!

Chelsea said...

Shan...it looks like you have your hands full with him

Shannon said...

No kidding Chelsea. You could have warned me you know before I signed up to be with him for ETERNITY!! :)

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates