
Here it is. The boys room we've worked so hard on. I posted most of the pictures in the next post. I love this room. I really do. I wanted the room to blend, nothing to really pop out at you. I wanted most of the vibrant color to be in the wall and everything else to just be there. Most of the the things in the room we made, the window curtains, top bed, ladder, paintings, all of the small details. It was so much fun. I don't think I'll do it again though any time soon. Here is Harry enjoying the room all by himself. He likes to go in there when the boys are at school. He grabs their microphone and rocks out.
I POSTED 3 MORE POSTS.....PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!
6 comments:
Wow! Love it! You are amazing! Ryman's room needs some major work... are you for hire?
It all looks great, Shannon! I agree that you need something else on that wall with their coordinates. I think an old school framed map (or maybe even a pull down one!) would look great.
I must say though, that you are brave putting white in your boys' room. Those comforters wouldn't last a day with my dirty monsters. lol. Great job!
They've had white comforters for 2 1/2 years now and so far, nothing has been ruined (knock on wood). I just get the cheap kind that I can throw in the wash if they don't listen to the no eating, no coloring in room rule (which never happens, they always, always listen to me :) )
Wow, Shan!! You guys did an amazing job on that room!!! It is super cool/funky/groovy! You're amazing! Way to go.
Good work my friend! You are so talented. I really wish I had an ounce of your talent!!
I can't wait to see them in person. You rock!
Post a Comment