I have to brag a little about my friend Rachel. She is an AMAZING singer. She was so gracious to sing at my sisters baptism and I absolutely love her voice. I get caught up in the emotions she brings to the words. She went to Salt Lake for a competition for a chance to record this song for the 2009 Youth CD. Here is a link to hear her angelic voice. www.box.net/shared/6bz35dkzmp. If you can't get it to come up then go to my St. Louis friends and click on Rachel Ure and she has it on her blog as well. WAY TO GO RACHEL!!!
2 comments:
Hey this is linzi brown (from the ward, the one who made you talk to me for hours at Kara Davis' house, sorry about that!) Anyhow, I found your blog through Ure's, and I too find rachels voice utterly amazing. When she sang at enrichement night there was not a dry eye in the place. I am excited to hear the song so thanks for letting it be known!
wow! thanks for the compliment. i am a little embarrassed- but mostly down right flattered.
Post a Comment