Saturday, August 02, 2008

Magic House










First off let me just say that I hate putting pictures on my blog because I can't do it right and they're always not in the right order and always just on one side of the page, its really annoying. Moving on - My mom hooked us up with passes to the Magic House through her work. The package included dinner, ice cream and the Magic House without a bunch of crazy kids running around. It was really fun, the boys didn't want to leave so I suppose I'll have to take them back. Here are some pictures.

Here are Bennett and Max at the Lewis and Clark camp site getting ready to cook fish over the fire.

Harris is so excited to play in the water he can hardly stand it.

Me and my three boys.

Harris and his electric powers.

So Harris had this pink lemonade and just loved it. He seriously had the tightest grip on it and if you even tried to pull it away he would grunt at you. When we finally got it away from him he threw a royal fit. It was really quite funny.




2 comments:

Anjanette said...

I can't get over how tan you & your boys are. Don't you wish it could just stay summer all year?

jana said...

How fun! The Magic House is one of our favorite place to go. Harris is such a sweet boy. He's so cute with his little water bib on.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates