Tuesday, August 05, 2008

He is officially a big boy



Here he is, my big boy with his first missing tooth. I can't believe it, I seriously can't believe it. He was so excited and so proud this evening when he twisted it and out it came. He said he was proud of himself and so are we!! I made him this tooth pillow just the other day. I'm glad I finished it last night. Hes been so excited ever since he found out his tooth was loose to actually lose it and get to put it in his very own tooth pillow. I do hope the Tooth Fairy now remembers to come, it would be a disappointment after all the excitement...note to self - put $ in tooth pillow tonight.

We are working on our basement and I took pictures last night to post them but this was way more important then silly basement pictures so I'll have to do a post tomorrow sometime....I know, the anticipation, you can hardly stand it can you?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I ran into your blog from Jamie's. I cannot believe that your boys are all grown up! How are things at your house? It is good to "see" you
Maurisa Walker

Hannah said...

Hi Bennett, this is Austin. Hey, where's your tooth? Did the tooth fairy get it? That's so cool you lost a tooth! I love you!!

Anjanette said...

what?
wow!
How much did the tooth fairy leave him?
My student would sometimes receive $5, $10, even $20! I can't believe it! That's a lot of money for tooth.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates