Max's 4th birthday is actually tomorrow but with the first day of Kindergarten for Bennett I didn't want his special day to get overlooked so we had a little party today. He has been into Indiana Jones lately, I'm sure by my other posts you couldn't tell... so we had an Indiana Jones party. We had an "idol" as a centerpiece and small snakes on the table. Indy plates and cups for the kids to take home. We played Indy games and ate Indy cake which toppings are actually little toys from the first Indy movies. These are great toys because they don't have small pieces that small siblings could choke on and they're plyable too...anyway, it was a fun little party. All the kids got to make their own pizza on the grill - delicious! I'm sure I'll post more picture tomorrow. I'm trying not to think about it, it makes my heart hurt! Oh, and by the way, yes, that is a little boy standing in the corner of the picture of the table. The birthday boy found himself in trouble before his friends got here. I know, I know, I'm a terrible mother for punishing him on his party day.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment