Tuesday, March 22, 2011

scrappy

I had this quilt photographed as well as the fishy quilt. This is hte blanket I made for Oliver before I knew he was an Oliver and not an Olive. I just used a white sheet top and scraps of fabric that I had. I quilted it on the machine, it was pretty simple and then did the binding in the sheet too. price $0. Thats a number I like to see behind a dollar sign!

3 comments:

rroost@fretel.com said...

Those boys got a smooth haircut. I like the simplicity of the quilt. Nice.

Heather Davies said...

Well done! That's such a cute quilt! You usually have to pay a lot more than that! :) Way to go, Miss Crafty!

wendy holt said...

I love this! I meant to tell you today. I think it is darling! And you can't beat the price!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates