Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fishy


I made this quilt a while ago for Oliver. I thought it would be fun to have it photographed. Isn't this quilt fun?!?! Our Friday group came up with the idea. I wanted his name and a fish and then Michelle came up with the design and Laura picked colors and shapes....its simple, but oh so sweet. Under the fish is stitched "er" for Fischer which is Oliver's middle name. My great grandma would sign letters with the her first name Mildred and her last name in the shape of a fish followed by an "er". I hope Oliver loves the quilt as much as I do.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is so cute! I love the colors and personal "er" touch! He is a lucky boy to have such a crafty momma!

Lisa said...

SO cute! and I love fish-er story and personalization! You are so talented!

Hannah said...

What a neat story! You're so amazing, Shan.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates