Monday, July 20, 2009

Why do they have to grow?




Tomorrow, my little Harris will be 2. Its a sad day for me. I don't like when my babies grow up. I love these pictures that my friend Colette took. Just looking at them I can remember his smell, the way his skin felt, his little "peach fuzz" all over his body, the way he felt in my arms. Its amazing what pictures can do for your memory - I remember all of it. I will enjoy the last day that my baby is 1.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I LOVE those pictures! I'm trying to enjoy my little guy before he grows like a weed too. Happy birthday, Harry Man - tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see all of you in a few days!

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday! Love you lots, see you in a few days!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates