We have been in Idaho for 3 days now and we have played for every minute of those 3 days. We've taken the four wheelers up the canyon with the boys, we've played outside in the fields, we've played at cousins' homes, and we've gone to the sand dunes. The sand dunes are just that, big hills that are made up of mostly sand. Marc's brother Ryan has a dune buggie that he took us in (don't fret, pictures will come soon). So I thought that the dunes were just a big piece of sand that you drove really fast in......ah......Nope, not even close. Fast, sure, but not straight and the land wasn't flat. When we got into the dunes Ryan took off and went went down and the up and then turned so fast I thought I was going to die. They said not to scream because you would get sand in your mouth so instead, I screamed with my mouth closed and then when I was really scared I would hit the back of Ryan's seat to let him know he needed to stop. THat was by far the scarest ride I've ever been on and the boys were with us - even Harry. I won't explain too much because I'm sure my mother will have a heart attack to know Harris was with us for all of this but it was crazy. It was absolutely beautiful but pretty much terrifying for me.
We're having a great time and love that we still have 8 days left. More fun to follow....
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
1 comment:
The sand dunes are SO much fun! You never went there while you were at Ricks?! I'm glad you guys are having such a great time. How fun that you get to stay so long. :)
Post a Comment