Thursday, July 30, 2009

Could this be any more fun?



These are pictures that we took up at the sand dunes. Tons of fun!

We had our family pictures taken and I think they turned out SO good. I loved our photographer. Here is the link to his blog where some of our pictures are posted. www.jasonwestphotography.com/blog

We still have 5 more days here and we are still loving every minute of it. I love having Marc to ourselves all day and I love to watch the boys play with their cousins. I don't love having to bathe them every single night because they are covered in dirt from the fields but its nice to have them loving the farm as much as their dad. They've "helped" disc a small field, hiked up R mountain (which by the way is quite the hike for little kids and an out of shape momma who could stand to lose 10 lbs), went to the sand dunes again, went up to warm river and fed some huge fish, had sleep overs and have hung out with cousins. I think I've honestly taken about 300 pictures so the blog will get overloaded with pictures when we return.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

looks like fun! your family pictures are so cute, love them!

Rachel Ure said...

went to the photography sight- wow. love them! What sweet lighting - the pictures feel so alive and crisp! you scored!

VALERIE said...

I DONT THINK THERE COULD BE ANYTHING MORE FUN! CHELS WE WILL GET YOU AND JAKE ON HERE THIS WEEKEND AND SEE IF U CAN SCREAM WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED!!!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates