Saturday, June 20, 2009

What are the differences?

We went to the pool today (like most days) and we were lucky enough to have my dad, his wife and my grandma come too. A little father's party if you will. I brought my camera to capture all of those wonderful moments that I actually forgot to catch but either way, I did catch this. Harris' finger. Its his pointer. Do you see any difference between his ring and middle finger compared to that one? Look closely, examine the picture....... see it?! Yep, it looks smooth and not wrinkly. After 3 hours it should look like the rest of his fingers. Dang nerve, it doesn't work. I took this to send to his doctor, just so he can see what I see and that I'm not an overexaggerated mother, which I can be at times, but not this time. Poor little Harry. We go in in two weeks and we'll probably set up another surgery date. We'll keep in touch on this.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

So sorry. Poor little Harris. I hope you can get some answer and Harris can get some help. Glad you got pictures. They really help the doctors.

VALERIE said...

DANG THAT IS TO BAD. I HOPE THEY CAN FIGURE IT OUT ON THE NEXT SURGERY, AND GET IT RIGHT.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates