
Here is my big guy, just warming up for the big dive meet. That is probably one of the straightest jumps I have ever seen. I had to judge the meet so I didn't get any of the dives he actually did. He did a hurdle dive and a back 100 which is a fancy name for a backwards pencil dive. He is in the category of 8 & Under. I think he may be the youngest or one of the youngest and my little fish placed 2nd! I am a proud momma. He does know how to work the judges though, so I think he got some extra points for cuteness. I'll have to get video of him and post it next meet.
3 comments:
GOOD JOB BENNETT LOOKS LIKE HE HAD FUN!! I CANT IMAGINE ONE JUDGE GAVE GOOD POINTS!
This has to be one of the cutest pictures ever.
It shouts SUMMER is here!
It looks like a perfect dive to me!
Post a Comment