Tuesday, June 02, 2009

It was over too soon

Our trip to Idaho was such a fun, busy, went by too fast weekend. I'm so glad we were able to go out to be apart of this special occassion as well as enjoy the company of our family.

So we wasted no time in overeating and self indulging in sweets and fattening foods. We went to this cute little ice cream shop in Kuna, ID and we ordered - you ready for this - 10 bowls of ice cream. Yep, you counted right, there are 4 adults and two kids there. I suppose you could say we were indecisive on our flavors so we ordered half the shop. It was so yummy!!! We stayed with Justin and Amy who are pictured here with his at the ice cream shop and had so much fun. We are definitely going back.


And this small brick house...this my friends was our very first house. Marc bought this, and when I say Marc, I mean Marc - he put an offer on it without me even seeing it or knowing about it. It is pretty teeny, only 800 sq.ft. It looks a little different now. We didn't have the cedar fence and there was a big tree in the front yard. We lived there for about a year. Good times. This is where we brought Bennett home. Crazy how life just goes right by you.

We also took a little side venture to the falls in Twin Falls. I don't remember the name but they were cool. When the Snake river is up in the spring, the falls are bigger then Niagra. Who would have thought?!










And last but certainly not least, the whole reason we made the trip. Chelse and Jake were sealed in the Twin Falls Temple. To be there with all of Marc's siblings was really amazing. Left to right:
Justin and Amy Robinson, Brett and Hannah Robinson, Marc and I, Jake and Chelsea Harman, Larid and Kathy Robinson and Valerie and Ryan Robinson.
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for a wonderful time. Thanks Justin and Amy for letting us crash your place and for all the good times, we should do it again soon.

6 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

What a great weekend for all of us. Thank you for coming!

Bobbi said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Too bad you didn't have time to come see us. ;)

Candria said...

OH I'm so sad that you were right here in Twin and I didn't get to see you! Too much going on in that weekend for both of us! Sounds like a great weekend all around! Next time we'll meet up...

Hannah said...

It was so great to have you guys in Idaho, even though we didn't get to see you for very long. Hanging out with Justin and Amy is always a good time!

VALERIE said...

It was great to see you even for a short time. Hope to see you in July. The kids are excited that you are coming.

Chelsea said...

We appreciate you guys making the quick trip for us! I am a little disappointed I didn't make the ice cream feast (but seriously do I need it?! I hate pregnant pictures, yuck!)

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates