Monday, June 29, 2009

A little of this...a little of that

I captured those things that we do on the weekends. I'm not sure why, maybe its to have record for myself that we did do fun and necessary things on the weekends. Harris is done with the binki. I cut the top of it, you can't really tell here, and he no longer likes to use it. Harris is a HUGE fan of helping me with laundry. His favorite is unloading the dryer. What a big helper he is. We did all the laundry Saturday morning - good work.









































Marc brought home this horse from our friends that were moving. I wasn't sure if I wanted something else in the basement to take up space but the kids love it. Bennett named him "Texas". We spent a good part of the day chasing historic relics and saving Marion. If you have no idea what I'm talking about you need to watch the Indiana Jones Series. Bennett wanted a mohaw and this was as close as I would come. He then had to put on all his "cool" stuff. His MP3 player, sunglasses, gameboy in case wrapped around him. He spent a good part of the morning begin cool. And as always, the boat and river were calling us so off we went. You may need sunglasses if you stare at Marc's chest. We're trying to work on the tan...its coming along slowly.
All in all, not to bad of a day - Bennett was cool, Max was Indiana Jones, Harris was a helper and now a big boy with no binki and Marc is pasty....still. Hope your weekend was as enjoyable as ours.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Love the mowhawk! Every time we cute the boys' hair, Aaron tries to convince me they need a mullet. lol. uh, no.

My boys love to help with laundry, too

VALERIE said...

Is being pasty a bad thing??? Harry is so cute i can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. And what is the other announcment HMMMMMMM?????

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates