Sunday, July 20, 2008

Splish Splash

I know that it seems a little silly to put a picture of your child's bare rear-end on the internet but I just had to show off his little copper tone suntan. We don't put swim trunks on him, just his little swimmy diapers so everything on his body is so tan except...you guessed it, his little bum. He had is first bath without his baby bathtub last night....I guess he's getting big, I mean his 1st birthday is tomorrow. That will be a sad day for me. My boys are growing up, I'm starting to feel a little old.

3 comments:

Anjanette said...

WOW! What a tan little bum. People pay big bucks for a body like that! (I would too, if I had the money).

Oh & the clip of Bennett diving is awesome! There is a pretty good chance I've watched it at least 20 times (ok maybe not that many...but still a lot).

Bobbi said...

That just means you need to have another one. :) What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

that arse looks real nice he wold be tight, I bet I can get at least 3" in him I love little boys

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates