My mom had bought these super cute shirts for the boys last year and Harris was finally big enough to wear his so thats what they wore on Sunday. I thought what a perfect time to get a cute photo...what do you think, cute or not? Harry actually does not like when kids pick him up. Probably because we have a neighbor girl who always comes over and just picks him up and hes pretty big for her so shes not very graceful with him...anyway, he hates when kids hold him but the grass was still wet because it was in the morning. "Say CHEESE!"
Here we are at the pool. We're at the pool, oh, everyday practically. Its hard for me to get pictures because its usually just me taking the boys so I really don't have an ex
Max and Bennett read books in their beds every night. It's part of our bedtime routine. Max picked out this really big Tractor book. Its big and heavy and he managed to fall asleep holding the book in place. I had to snap a picture of that. Every once in a while I'll catch both of them falling asleep while holding a book.
2 comments:
oh- your family is bursting with personality... and good looks! seriously -your like a family straight off a jc penny ad (thats a good thing!)
I love the everyday pictures. those are the kind that you cherish the most in the future because they really take you back.
I can't believe how big your boys are and how beautiful your family is! I am so glad that you found us. Where did you find us? Anyhow, we have to keep in touch from now on ok :)
Post a Comment