Sunday, July 06, 2008

Lake

Here we are enjoying our Saturday at the lake. The water is still a little too chilly for me to get in...Marc thinks I'm a baby but baby or not, I don't like getting in unless I'm sweating to death. Harry would prefer to be in the water so I sit on the step and hold him in. Maybe by August I'll be getting more then just my knees wet.





As we were coming out on our boat so were our very good friends the Melby's. We love the Melby's. Here are some of the kids in the "bucket" as they call their boat. Its so much more fun to go to the lake with friends.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

How fun!!! Looks like a great time!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates