We haven't had a real family picture taken since...well, since Bennett was 8 months old so we thought it was about time although Harris has totally changed already but thats life, right?! I had to take a picture of the picture since it is on canvas. I love this picture. This is probably the only picture we have of Max where he has a natural smile, hes not what you would call photogenic.
We're keeping busy with being sick. If one gets it we all get it. I'm hoping to be back to normal soon so we can have our strength for Disney World. The boys are so excited. Bennett prays for it already and has dreams about it. I'll need to rent some movies to educate them on the old school disney's like Aladdin and Cinderella and Dumbo. We leave in about 3 weeks. Marc is keeping Harris and going out to Idaho. I'll miss them but it'll be fun for all of us.
My next project: Our bedroom. I'll take some pictures of it before and then when it is finished, I really think this will be the best room yet. I can't wait to get started! Any suggestions for me?
3 comments:
Great picture! You guys look so happy. We really need to get one done of us. Seeing yours is my inspiration. :)
I can't wait to see the room. I just sent Aaron to Home Depot to get wood for our head board I am building. It's about time we focus on our own rooms, right?
What a good looking family! I love seeing your pictures.
Hi Shannon!
Of course I remember you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello, it is always fun to catch up with old friends. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten- they were so little back in Rexburg. Great family picture, you guys are all so cute!
Post a Comment