There are so many family and friends who haven't seen Harris' room so I thought I'd post some pictures. This is one of the many projects that my Friday group did for me. For those who don't know about my Friday group, it is a group of 5 of us who rotate houses every week and we do whatever service the homeowner wants. We've cleaned, we've put up shelves, painted, redecorated, quilted, put together furniture, done yard work, cleaned windows...you name it, we've probably done it. So...this was one of our projects. I have $ to Laura and sent her shopping for decorations for the wall. I put Michelle to work on the cutest little painting (which you can't see), Colette on Quilt duty, and Kim and I on organizing the room. Laura and her mother did a lot of work at home..the hangers, which are super cute and are on Laura's blog in detail, the letter H, the storage boxes (which aren't in the picture either). I was just in this room the other day and thought about how wonderful my friends are...all of them, not just Friday group, and how much I love this little nursery and how much my home has changed thanks to our Friday group. It's definitely much hipper! I put a detailed picture too of the H and the little block that Laura found at an antique store. Way Cute!!!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
1 comment:
His room looks great! I think I need a Friday group. That sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment