Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Fun

This summer has been filled with fun already.
We were going to go camping one weekend and
didn't end up going but the boys still really wanted to camp so we lite up the chimenae and roasted marshmallow's outside for smores and pitched a tent and camped...in our back yard. I should say the boys camped. I was 20 feet away in our air conditioned home sleeping in my comfy bed. They had a good time though. This is the boys waiting for the fire. Don't they look excited?!





We have a new member of our family, no, the baby isn't here yet but we did get a dog. I know, I'm a little crazy, as if my life isn't going to be hectic enough but look at that face. His name is Elroy and he is the sweetest dog I have ever met. We got him from stray rescue and just wanted to try him out for a couple of days and we fell in love with him and I think he likes us pretty well too. He doesn't bark, hes already potty trained, he doesn't jump on us or nip or bite at the boys when they hang all over him. He'll go outside and just sit in our yard...until he sees a bunny, but we don't even need a leash unless we're walking. Hes about 2 years old and Bennett calls him a German Shepard/Terrior Mix-up. We're really excited to have him in our home.


Last week was Black River week and for those who know me know that we've been going there on vacation for about 18 years. My entire family goes down, grandmas uncles, cousins, mom...its a great time. I loved going so I've been taking my boys down there too. Marc doesn't care to go so I just take them, besides I have plenty of help down there. The boys had a great time!! I brought their gator so they drove it to all the meals and to the pool and anywhere else they wanted to go. The swam in the river and played on rafts and caught tad poles. I even attempted to take them on a little float trip. They played in the pool, on the playground, caught lightning bugs, rode on 4 wheelers, it was a great week. They are already asking to save money for next year!



No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates