Our backyard is filled with lots of things...toys, a shed, raccoons, rabbits and look, grapes!!! They're all along our fence in the back. Aren't they cute!! We also have a peach tree in the back yard that we didn't know about until this year.
Marc went out and took some pictures and I thought he did a pretty decent job...defenitely not Michelle Rick's material but hey, we're learning.
For those who care or who want to care we got our air conditioning fixed today. I was really about to die. It is just too hot for a pregnant women to be in a home that is 85 degrees and outside felt worse sometimes but all is well, my hero the air conditioner man came over and charged our air and now I shall sit infront of the vent all afternoon and freeze my nose hairs off...Life is good!!
1 comment:
Does Marc have a blog too? I'm so confused. You don't just share the blog? This really is ok with me...more blogs to check.
ps. I love the vineyard. Ahh there's nothin' better than fresh fruit on a hot summer afternoon.
Post a Comment