Yes, its April 30th and we're out in the boat. It was so hot on Monday we decided the boat could no longer stay wrapped up in its tarp.
The water was so smooth and the lake was so quite, it was a perfect evening. The boys were even brave enough to get in the water which was really cold if you ask me. They would jump in and hurry and swim back to the boat with their teeth chattering and jump in again. I guess boating runs in their blood too.
Marc did a little wakeboarding...I did a lot of driving because that is all I can do. Marc said he planned it like that. Thats okay though, come August I'll at least have a couple of weeks to get my hair wet too.
Baby is doing well, his kidneys are looking better but one still is giving him problems so I have to go back to the hospital for another ultra sound. Mommy is doing fine, getting big and uncomfortable and feeling really tired and worn down sometimes but I guess that just goes along with it. Only 11 more weeks!!! We decided on a name that we both really like....Harris. So Harris it is no middle name yet, any suggestions?
Like is good, the boys are all good and we're excited to get the summer started!
1 comment:
The water sounds too cold for me too.
I love the anticipation of summer!
We vote for James.
It's a great middle name.
ohhh...or Paul.
good name.
Post a Comment