Friday, April 13, 2007

Fishin'



The boys got new fishing poles from Grandma for Easter. I was surprised they even wanted one. Max has been asking to go fishing for months now...we've never fished, Marc doesn't fish...but I thought I'd entertain his curiosity. We went down to the Lake of the Ozarks a couple of weeks ago to do a little relaxing and some fishing.

The boys couldn't get enough of fishing. Max woke up one morning and the first thing he said was "goin' fising? Are the fish hungry?" It was so fun to see them out there with their daddy. Their daddy on the other hand was alittle rusty on taking the fish off the hook. He screamed a little everytime, well at least the first three times, it was fun. Max askes all the time when we can go again. His favorite was when the fish were too small and we had to throw them back. He liked to push them back into the water and say, "bye-bye fishy".

I finshed the baby's little quilt and it has little gold fish on it so the boys really like that now too. I'll have to post a picture of it and of my new sewing room...or should I say wall of a room!

1 comment:

Anjanette said...

Your boys are SO cute!
We wish we were close enough to spend a day fishing with your family. Happy summer!!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates