So Bennett is into getting onto google and going to the videos and watching whatever subject it is that he wants...volcanoes, aircraft, airplanes, earthquakes - you know, boy stuff. Well one day I was busy and so he thought he could just get on there himself. He did..he got to google and the videos and typed in airplane movies. I walked over and couldn't belive it!! My little 4 year old spells just about as good as me. We've now started reading but I just couldn't believe it...I'm so proud of him as any mom would be.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
1 comment:
Bennett...I imagine that you are probably checking your mom's blog by now as I can see you have now mastered google video. What's next? Flying cars?Anyway...I can't believe that "erplanez" did not return any results. What a joke. I think you should write a letter to Google and tell them they need to refine their search engine a little bit. I knew exactly what you were talking about. Keep on watching those educational videos bud and you will blow your Kindergarten teacher away. To Infinity And Beyond! ~James
Post a Comment