



What can I say. I have the best, talented friends I could have ever asked for. For those of you who have seen my room before, wouldn't you agree it is an amazing transformation. For those of you who haven't..well, trust me, this room needed a lot of help and now it is beautiful. I don't even want to sit on that side of the room. I want to stand by the windows and just look at the amazing jobs my friends did. How did I live this long without my friday group? Now I want to do the rest of the rooms. We only spent $96. $30 for paint, $30 for curtains (which is on both walls of windows) $30 for hinges for the beautiful piece Colette gave us and then $6 on fabric to cover the pillows and seat cushion. Amazing!!! I still can't believe that is my room. Thank you friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Shannon,
I love the color! The room looks so cozy. Can't wait to see more pictures of your kids (hint hint).
Post a Comment