Thursday, July 12, 2007

Do we know how to do anything else?


I've realized that every picture that we post in the summer is of us on the lake. Are we even physically capable of doing anything else? Apparently not... we do have a good time though. We just got a tube for the boys and it is like pulling teeth to get them to get off. Their favorite is to go with dad. Dad is a little crazy out there and the boys love it. The other night Bennett and Marc flipped out. I was going pretty fast and whipping them...I was cautious though, but they flipped and I thought Bennett would be scared but he wanted to go again. I was more careful with Max and Marc, but they still got a good ride. I love to watch how much fun they have. Theres nothing like seeing your children smile with delight. We also got a group...actually a small village... together for the 4th and went to the "island" and had b-b-que and set off some fireworks. It was a lot of fun. There were about 7 families there and ours and the Melby's boat ran non-stop with people skiing, wakeboarding, tubing...it was a great time!

No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates